The National Association of Town Watch invites you and your community to join over 37.8 million neighbors across 16,124 communities in celebration of National Night Out, America’s Night Out Against Crime on Tuesday, August 4th, 2015 (October Date: October 6th, 2015).
National Night Out is a cohesive effort to promote involvement in crime prevention activities, police-community partnerships, neighborhood camaraderie and send a message to criminals letting them know that neighborhoods are organized and fighting back.
Register today to receive the official National Night Out Organizational Kit with guidelines, suggestions, tips, and more to help you get started and plan another successful National Night Out event. If you are unable to complete the registration form online, please download a copy, here.
- Welcome Letter & National Night Out Overview.
- Trademark Guidelines.
- National Sponsorship Material & Information.
- Event Planning Calendar.
- Post-Project Awards & Project365 Material.
- NATW Suggestions, Tips, and Notes.
- Sample Press Release & Proclamation.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- National Night Out Catalog.